|1. FlowerCard||£22 - £38
15% Discount Code: AFF15NEW
|2. Bunches||Starting from £16||Order|
|3. Serenata Flowers||£10 — £200
10% Discount Code: UUpkl65sd
|4. Bloom & Wild||£23 — £285||Order|
|5. Arena Flowers||£23 — £125.99
5% Discount Code: wdbocbny
|6. Clare Florist||£22.99 — £89.99||Order|
|7. Post-a-Rose||£15 — £145||Order|
|8. Prestige Flowers||£19.99 — £199.99||Order|
Flowers are a universal language of love, compassion, and best wishes. If you’re looking for the best flower shop in London, online research is one of the keys to success.
Contributing to your search, here we present 10 online-based businesses with some of the best florists in London.
Some like classic bouquets while others prefer plants that need more care and will grow for years. There are also people who have fallen in love with faux arrangements. All of them have one feature – lighting up inner smiles in people. Top London florists can help you make the choice and arrange a delivery that will satisfy you and the recipient.
And we take responsibility for familiarizing you with the companies such experts work for. On the list, you’ll find everything from fresh, classic arrangements to silk flowers and plant subscriptions.
“Minds are like flowers; they open only when the time is right.” – Stephen Richards
Serenata Flowers: Best Place to Order Flowers Online (UK)
Serenata Flowers offers everything from sweet house plants to flower subscriptions for many months! Be careful since here you can get inspiration that will be enough to send 50 bouquets to everyone you know who lives in the UK 🙂
Serenata Flowers offers:
- Flowers for any occasion (from general like a birthday or an anniversary to personal like romantic, gratitude expression, congratulations, etc.);
- House plants;
- Flower subscriptions.
On the list, you can find specially marked options that are bestsellers, almost sold out, or a popular choice lately. You can also sort the offers by occasion, color, etc.
Here are some of the most beneficial features the company offers:
- Amazing flower subscriptions from £24.99 to £39.99 per delivery;
- Next-day fresh flower delivery is free, just make sure you order before 10 pm on weekdays and 9 pm on weekends;
- Great discounts for those who have a tight budget – it’s not a reason to refuse cheering someone up;
- A useful newsletter with lots of flower info and the newest discounts.
The delivery options are very convenient:
- If ordered by 10:30 am, you can get a delivery in a specified time;
- If ordered before 2:30 pm, you can count on the same-day delivery (Monday to Saturday – £7.99);
- If ordered before 10 pm on the previous day, you can get a morning delivery for £9.99, before noon or afternoon delivery for £4.99.
COVID-19 isn’t an obstacle for the company. While you may need some patience to get the best service, about 98% of orders are delivered right on time. You can find out more about the company and how they complete orders from over 400,000 reviews. All of them are verified, so you’re getting honest reviews from real people!
Bouquet prices range from £10 to £200 – suit yourself!
Arena Flowers: The Best Ethical Florist in the UK
With Arena Flowers you not only get fresh stems and greenery in breathtaking arrangements but also help the environment! Offering some of the best flowers by post in the UK, this company donated £1 per subscription flower box to Women’s Aid and plants a tree.
Here are some order options:
- Flowers by occasion;
- Weekly, fortnightly, and monthly subscription boxes for £15 and more per delivery;
- Luxurious flower arrangements;
- Seasonal bouquets;
- House plants;
- Gift additions such as orchids, chocolate, champagne, etc.
You can sort the results list by new to old, old to new, A to Z, Z to A, and price (ascending or descending).
Here are some of the most prominent features from this flower delivery:
- Combating climate change by planting a tree for a purchased bouquet;
- Planting another tree for every flower box you get with a subscription;
- Wide range of subscriptions with different frequency and contents;
- An interesting diary that tells stories of the flowers sent as a part of subscriptions;
- Free next-day delivery if you order a bouquet before 6 pm;
- Convenient online order and tracking.
The website is very easy to use and full of interesting information about the delivery service and flowers in general. You can read interesting articles on who saves the bees, different how-to guides, the florist journal, and more.
If you need additional information, the customer support of the service is waiting for you in the Live Chat on your bottom left, available on every page. You can also reach the team in a way more convenient to you – just go to the Contact Us page on the website https://www.arenaflowers.com/pages/contact-us. The social media accounts of the company are open for messages as well.
The prices will suit almost any budget, starting from £22.98.
Bloom: Best Silk Flower Delivery Choice
London florists work not only with real flowers. One of the latest news in the industry is a bouquet made from silk flowers that look just like the natural ones. They are so soft and tender, you won’t know the difference. Made by hand, with love, even a small bouquet can improve your mood and familiarize you with faux florals.
Bloom offers plants, stems, bouquets, decoration arrangements, and more. Over 2,000 reviews on Trustpilot have given the company a 4.0 rating.
This is one of the most convenient services on the list as well. Here are some things it offers:
- High-quality artificial flowers gathered in breathtaking bouquets;
- Customizable fonts on the website so that you don’t have to struggle to understand the text;
- Fast registration of an account that will make every order quick and successful;
- Effective customer support that will clarify any question;
- Search by occasion and/or color;
- Sorting by price to make sure you can find something for your budget;
- Free delivery for orders larger than £60;
- Sale section for those who want a low-budget option with no quality loss;
- Order-tracking using your account.
There are pieces for as cheap as £19 for those who decided to see what silk flowers are like for the first time.
You also get a chance to order a catalog to have all the latest items on your email. An additional subscription will keep you updated on the news from the company.
Clare Florist: Star Sign Flowers and Other Special Offers
Clare Florist is another original company that offers all kinds of flower options and contributes to the society by donating to charities. During the International Assistance Dog Week that is currently going on, they double the donations made by buying a special bouquet.
Here are some options you can order from the website:
- Add-ons that will make a bouquet a gift;
- Bouquets for every occasion;
- Various add-ons for bouquets;
- Flower subscriptions;
For convenience, sort the results by flower type, price, or occasion. Choose to see bestsellers or special offers of the week if you’re not sure what to buy.
If you need something original, go to the Inspire Me page on the website and wander there until you find something special for your loved one.
There are flowers for different star signs, special occasions, and more. You can find the meaning of your favorite flower there!
Some of the most interesting offers by the company are:
- A newsletter with loads of interesting information about flowers, the newest trends in the field, options at a discount, sales, and more;
- Creative types of bouquets for the people who like something special every once in a while;
- 3- and 6-month flower subscriptions with gorgeous boxes you or your loved one gets every month right into the mailbox;
- Freshness guarantee for a week;
- Free delivery in mainland UK on working days (next-day delivery);
- The direct transporting system the company has been using in one form or another for about 40 years;
- Useful information on flower care and other related topics.
You can contact the company using a hotline open 9 am-5 pm or an email. To make the order as convenient as possible, make it online using a special form.
Regarding the budget options, you can find options for £22.99 and more.
Bloombox Club: Best Plant Subscriptions, Anyone?
If you’re after the best plant delivery in London with a special meaning and original offers, Bloombox Club might become the best choice for you. This company sells plants for every room and purpose. Created by Dr of Psychology Katie Cooper, this project is intended to improve the mental state of the recipients. Plant care is considered a form of therapy, and when you’re getting a new interesting plant with a care card and a cute pot every month, it becomes even more effective!
Here you can get anything from immune-boosting plants to succulents that improve focus and overall mood.
There are so many interesting and convenient features you get:
- A range of plants sorted by room (bedroom, kitchen, office, etc.), purpose (immune-boosting, pet-friendly, etc.) or feature (large, rare, succulents, etc.);
- Contact-free delivery that fits all the standards of modern times;
- An easy-to-use website where you can place the order or contact customer support;
- £10 gift vouchers if you’re not sure your loved one wants a delivery right to their home;
- 3-months to annual subscriptions from £35 or more. You or your recipient will get a high-quality plant fresh from reputable growers, a curated ornamental pot or basket and a plant care card;
- All kinds of plant-related gifts for £11 and more.
This is one of the most special options on the list. With all those benefits, you also get UK-wide delivery included in the price of plants and plant subscriptions.
Post-a-Rose: Punctual Delivery to Any UK Home
Post-a-Rose has everything you may need, from tulips to roses. Although the name mentions only roses, the choice of florals here is really impressive. You get fresh stems with contact-free delivery.
The company sells:
- Seasonal florals;
- Letterbox flowers;
- Luxurious bouquets;
- House plants;
- Bouquets for any occasion;
- Hampers, etc.
To make sure you get just the option for the occasion, sort products by holiday, type, or price.
Among all, here are some awesome features:
- Seasonal blooms that will add a special atmosphere to the gift;
- A wide range of hampers for any holiday;
- Tips on flower care from professional florists for those who are interested in having fresh florals for a longer time;
- Various add-ons that will make a bouquet a standalone gift;
- A possibility of leaving a reminder for yourself on the service about a date when you have to order flowers;
- Contact-free delivery to every home during quarantine;
- A note with care instructions and a sachet of Crystal rose conditioner sachet in the package along with your card;
- No extra charges – the delivery cost is already included in the prices of bouquets.
You can order flowers online on the website after creating an account. If there are any questions as to the work of the service, delivery options, payment, etc., refer to the FAQ page or contact the support team.
Don’t worry about the flowers being all over the box due to bad handling of the package. Every bouquet is hand-tied and secured so that you can put it in a vase right out of the box. By the way, 94% of flower sets are delivered the next day unless specified otherwise.
On the website, you can find amazing arrangements from £15 to £145. The service keeps its loyal prices partially due to the delivery service they use – First Class Parcel Post.
InterRose: 1 to 999 Roses All Around the UK
InterRose is the best place to order roses in the UK. The range of roses there is mesmerizing! The culmination of all the offers is a Happy Rose that has all the colors of the rainbow in just one flower. This is the future of floral business, and you can order it as a part of a gift or in combination with other roses in quantity from 1 to 999!
The experience of the company shouldn’t be doubted as they work in the online flower delivery industry since 1999!
Here you can order the following types of roses:
- Freedom red rose;
- Blue dyed rose;
- Happy rose;
- Black rose, etc.
The range of packages is impressive – filter offers with single roses, dozens, sets like a Year of Roses, and more. You can also filter by color and type if you’re looking for a certain arrangement.
Here are some of the best features the service provides:
- Rose petals from £34.00 for a jug;
- An opportunity to offer as many as 999 roses in one package;
- A newsletter that will provide exclusive discount codes, news from the company, and behind the scenes from the creation of wonderful rose arrangements;
- Quite a range of delivery options: pre 9 am, pre 10:30 am, pre-noon, on weekends, etc.;
- Additions to the arrangements to make them standalone gifts;
- A Rainbow Roses set which contains a professional selection of different types of roses, combined together by a caring florist.
Find out more options and detailed pricing on the website of the company. It’s worth surfing, and at the end, you will find an ideal rose or bouquet for your loved one. Make sure you reach the support team if there are unanswered questions.
The prices are quite loyal for such a company: a letterbox rose costs from £14.99! Classic sets from two stems are from £23.99. And a mindblowing arrangement of 999 roses costs from £1704.99.
FloraQueen: Top London Florists at Your Service
FloraQueen is the company some of the best florists in London cooperate with. They have floral branches in many countries across Europe. You get premium service, international delivery, and high-quality of flowers (always fresh) with FloraQueen. The company is in the flower industry for over 16 years!
A beautiful bouquet will cost you about £40-£50 plus £6.30-£11 delivery fee. When in need of a large arrangement, go to the VIP part of the website where you can find items for about £120 and more.
The company offers features and sweet bonuses for every taste and need:
- Detailed Search section where you can insert the needed date and location to see the freshest, most suitable bouquets that can be delivered in the shortest time;
- International delivery to a list of more than 100 countries of the world;
- Only fresh flowers, arranged in bouquets less than 48 hours before the delivery;
- Items with discounts as generous as 40%;
- A 15% discount for everyone who subscribes to their email newsletter. It contains lots of useful information about flowers that will lift your spirits and give you some extra knowledge;
- Additions for any occasion, including chocolate baskets.
The customer support of the company is quite powerful as well. Competent operators will answer your questions via Live Chat or another method. Go to the Contact Us page to find out how you can reach the support team.
Even if it’s South London and North London, sometimes even such a distance may make it impossible for you to be with your family or friends on an important day. FloraQueen makes distance irrelevant when it comes to sweet regards and congratulations.
Zing Flowers: Flowers for Every Budget
Zing Flowers is a company loyal to new and regular customers, offering gorgeous flowers for every budget. Your order is carefully arranged, hand-tied, and delivered the same day or the next day, depending on your needs. The website is packed with great articles that will lift your mood, enrich knowledge about flower care, and inspire to give presents!
Here’s what you can find on the website:
- An impressive range of bouquets;
- Gift baskets;
- House plants.
Sort the results by price, new or old design, A to Z, and Z to A. If you need a filter, there are such for options under £30, letterbox bouquets, plants, and other products.
Among all, here are some awesome features:
- If you order before 6 pm, £4 next-day delivery (£8.99 if delivered on Saturday) is guaranteed most of the time (Sundays not included);
- Same-day delivery if you order by noon (£7.50, mainland UK orders);
- An interesting newsletter that comes bi-weekly;
- Engaging with the company using their #ZINGFLOWERS hashtag on Instagram and other social media;
- A blog with useful and entertaining articles about flowers, flower care, and other related topics;
You can order online by creating an account. It takes minutes and is very convenient. However, there’s also a phone order feature available. If you have any questions as to the delivery, payment, and more, refer to the FAQ page you can find in the footer of the website or contact the customer support.
It’s available Monday to Friday (8 am-9 pm) and on Saturdays (9 am to 5 pm).
Make sure you surf the website for some time – there’s a lot of information on flower care you might be interested in.
There are flowers for as cheap as £16, which proves that the service is loyal to customers with different budgets.
1 Stop Florists: Best Flower Shop in London
West London, East London – no matter the location, this service will bring a gorgeous bouquet of your choice and a smile to the recipient’s home. This company offers everything from sweet Birthday bouquets and baskets for kids to wine baskets for their parents. London florists working for the company know how to combine flowers with any additions available on the website to create original arrangements that will suit anyone’s taste.
Using this website, you can get a gorgeous flower set for about £31.50. If the occasion calls for a large bouquet, you can get one for about £134.
Here are some extra things the service provides for your comfort:
- Sorting by high and low price if budget is of utmost importance;
- Sorting by rating to see the bestsellers if you’re not sure what to buy;
- Occasion-specific section with all kinds of bouquets and baskets;
- Choosing a perfect option by color if there’s a specific wish;
- Same-day delivery Monday to Friday if you order before 2 pm;
- Seasonal blooms to make a special bouquet to suit the occasion and a natural design a certain season creates;
- International delivery;
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for every customer.
When looking for flower shops in London online, you can pass by a convenient ordering process by 1 Stop Florists:
- Create an account;
- Fill a form;
- Track your bouquet in an “Order Status” section;
- Get notification about successful delivery.
If there are any questions, the company offers to visit their Help/FAQ section or contact customer support.
FAQ About the Best Florists in London
Here are some of the most interesting questions people ask when looking for the best florist in London. We’ve chosen Qs about different stages of the ordering process. These useful answers might help you make the experience even better.
Can I get a vase with my flowers?
Different companies offer different additions to their bouquets. Some have a wide range of add-ons, including vases. There will be an additional fee for it, but you can get flowers with a vase if you’re not sure if the recipient has one. This might be a great idea if the person bought a new home and might not have certain items at the moment.
Make sure you find out if the company of your interest has vases as add-ons (e.g. https://bloom.uk.com/white-pimlico-short-mixed-br-collection/) and how much it will cost for you to order one.
Can I add a message to the bouquet?
Even the best flowers in London can become better with a sweet card written by the sender (with the hand of a florist). Some services have standard cards and other elements with text on them saying “Congratulations!”, “Happy Birthday!”, etc.
You can order such an element or ask to write a card for you. Usually, companies shouldn’t refuse since it doesn’t take much to write a sweet message on a card. But it’s important to find out such details beforehand. If the service has adequate customer support, you’ll get a reply very quickly.
What if I want to create my own bouquet?
Usually, top florists in London offer such a wide range of bouquets that you don’t have to think about customizing them in any way. However, if you’re into floral art, there are services that offer customers to create their own, exclusive bouquets. Keep in mind that it might cost more and not all flowers might be available, though.
Contact customer support and ask them if the custom bouquets feature is available. If you really love your idea but there’s no such feature, send them a drawing or any other visual reference and they might just find a similar bouquet for you.
My payment doesn’t go through. What should I do?
There are two things you should do immediately:
- Contact customer support;
- Contact your bank.
There might be a problem at either end. Also, make sure your card can be used to purchase online and you have enough money there. Some companies might charge you in USD or EUR (if ordering international delivery) or in GBP (if you’re ordering from overseas using a local Central London branch, for instance). If your card can’t be charged in another currency, this might be the problem.
Usually, the customer support can pick your order up where the error occurred and complete the transaction manually. Keep in touch with them and the bank until the issue is resolved.
Why Use Online Flower Shops in London
Here’s an interesting observation: giving presents sometimes brings even more happiness than receiving them. So, whenever you feel like it’s time for a random serotonin boost, think about sending flowers to a loved one. It doesn’t have to be connected to a special occasion! Imagine if you’re waking up or coming back home from work to a pleasant surprise from a close person. Must feel great, right?
And now imagine that you find a company that communicates with customers, helps find the best bouquet, has a wide range of flowers, and offers multiple delivery options. All these qualities will make your experience much more pleasant, and above we’ve listed 4 services that are ready to help you anytime!